2013年6月15日星期六

To make a gift even more memorable

I love bold beautiful jewelry. To look at. But I prefer wearing more subtle jewelry. These simple bracelets are a cinch to make and wear.
Making Bath Bombs
Making bath bombs is not rocket science, but bath bombs rock.

If you've never had the pleasure of bathing with a bath bomb, well, let me tell you, they're great! Some bath bombs fizz (they're also called bath fizzies, go figure) and are especially fun. When the bath bomb hits the water, it fizzes and tingles your skin. Bonus!
Gifts for Book Lovers -- Handmade Bookmarks
Book lovers love to read, obviously. They also love getting new bookmarks. Give handmade bookmarks for an extra special way to show you care.

To make a gift even more memorable, make a handmade bookmark yourself. If you're not crafty or short on time, check the options provided here to find a one-of-a-kind bookmark for the book lover in your life.

Lovely, mystical birthstones Fashion Jewelry Store - at least one for each month - make jewelry fun and meaningful. Various systems of birthstones have existed for years, although jewelers currently use a system that has been in place since 1912.

Recently I have written a series of lenses on genuine birthstone jewelry that I personally chose for every month. I focused the series on finding birthstone jewelry in different price ranges: either under $100 or between $100 and $200. I concentrated on finding genuine and natural gems rather than synthetic.

The purpose of this lens is to do into depth about the history, theory and uses of the birthstones that make that beautiful jewelry. As you read the lens we will discover that there are several birthstone systems that came into fashion and then fell out of style. I focused on the birthstones that were accepted by the National Association of Jewelers in 1912.

The more I learn about rocks, stones and gems the more I love them. I cannot attest to to all the various claims of those who love crystals about which stone to use for which purpose, but I do feel energy around them. I hope you have fun learning about the birthstones in your life!MORE:Silver Jewelry

没有评论:

发表评论